A 47-year-old male, identified as ROLDAN M GARING, was arrested during the implementation of a Search Warrant in Mati City, Davao Oriental.
Police authorities served the warrant at the residence of a certain Roldan Garing for violation of Republic Act 10591 issued by Executive Judge Semiramis Castro of Regional Trial Court, 11th Judicial Region, Mati City, Davao Oriental.
Seized items include:
* One unit of Cal 22 rifle (Estrella Parco) with serial number 21509;
• Five units of improvised rifle;
• One unit of Remington shotgun with defaced serial number;
• Six pcs live ammunition of 12 gauge shotgun;
• Forty-six pcs live ammunition of 12 gauge shotgun; and
• One unit of sentry scb-8 portable safe
During the operation, the subject’s cohort Sonny Boy Comapon was also arrested for illegal possession of firearms.
“Life is beautiful as we have a safe place to live. Our intensive drive against armed individuals who poses threat to the community is enough proof to show our active campaign against criminality,” PNP Chief Gen. Rodolfo Azurin Jr. said.