- Step 1—Pre-assessment
- Download and fill-up the PO1 Application Form [Click Here].
- Submit the accomplished Application Form to any of the PNP Recruitment Office near you [view our contacts] thru Fax, E-mail or Postal Mail in the following address:
- Wait for advise
- Step 2—Initial Evaluation
- You will be notified that you passed the Pre-assessment and you will be required to submit the necessary documents [Click to download list of documentary requirements]. Submit these documents to the nearest Recruitment Officer stationed in the Police Regional Office Headquarters for Initial Evaluation.
- Step 3—Psychological/ Psychiatric Examination (PPE)
Psychological Evaluation consists of an individual oral interview and evaluation of behavior especially even under stress which are commonly related to the job of a police officer. The evaluated information includes the written psychological tests as well as the background findings. After this step, passer may undergo drug test.
- Step 4—Physical/Medical/Dental Examination (PMDE)
The medical evaluation is comprehensive thus, it is essential that an applicant is in good shape. After this step, passer may undergo drug test.
- Step 5—Complete Background Investigation (CBI)
This investigation includes employment, police, financial, education, and military background as well as interview with family members, neighbors, supervisors, co-workers, friends and connections with dubious people.
- Step 6—Physical Agility Test (PAT)
This test is given to determine whether an applicant possess the required coordination, strength and speed of movement necessary in the police service. Passing the PAT only indicates the minimum physical ability required to undertake the police training. After this step, passer may undergo drug test.
- Step 7—Final Committee Interview (FCI)
The FCI shall determine the applicant’s aptitude to join the police service.
These are the final steps on the selection process. To be considered for hiring, you must have successfully completed all steps in the selection process.